In 4 years my plan is to move with my family into a small cabin, less than 600 square feet and own only 100 items. Enjoy each and every single day with simple joys! ~Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What's a girl to do?

As we all work on clearing out our bedrooms this week we are faced with where to donate it all. Keeping things out of the trash is just as important as keeping it out of our bedrooms. Tonight I was introduced to a website where we can all donate our bras.... http://brarecycling.com/index.shtml I have had trouble in the past trying to decide what to do with a good condition bra that no longer fits or never did fit properly (once I posted free bras on a website for free and I got really inappropriate responses!). What a great idea to donate them to someone else who could really use it. Instructions are on the website and easy to follow.

Keep up the cleaning out! Monday I will have the next challenge listed!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Kelly--

    Thanks for your comments, it's great to hear from you on Green Bag Lady. Glad you have bras to send off too! I have never known what to do with them in the past.

    Did you try for one of the bags the last freebie and not get one? Everyone who entered was to get a bag. Please let me know, I would be more than happy to make sure you get one.

    All the best--Teresa

    ReplyDelete