In 4 years my plan is to move with my family into a small cabin, less than 600 square feet and own only 100 items. Enjoy each and every single day with simple joys! ~Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, September 13, 2010

A bucket and a plunger...... hehe

Well it's Monday :-)

Long day that I won't bore you with. Short version....while looking for other things, I found a bucket for $2.50 and a plunger and created a temporary washing station. My younger dd was so excited and she did a load of her laundry today. We definitely do need a wringer as she wasn't strong enough to get enough of the water out and the clothes line fell down from the weight (she wouldn't let me help).

Photobucket

waiting for mommy to take a picture so she can start washing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The wind was blowing while she was hanging
Photobucket

Photobucket

Daughter having fun filled her washing tub
Photobucket

Daughter also did a load of fabric for me! This was sent by a friend for a quilt I'm working on.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Really going to need another bucket! One for washing and one for rinsing!
Photobucket

A load hanging to dry!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment