In 4 years my plan is to move with my family into a small cabin, less than 600 square feet and own only 100 items. Enjoy each and every single day with simple joys! ~Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ever have one of those mornings?

Today I woke up over an hour late, hurt while my daughter cried about not wanting to go to school, drove her to school since waking up late ended with her missing the bus, and then after arriving home, crying from all the stress. My daughter will adjust over time, but will I stop feeling stressed? Some of my stress is from life situations that happen and will continue to happen. But a main cause of stress today was from not being able to find the charger for my digital camera. Some people are sitting there saying "don't you have a place for your charger?" and many of you are sitting there saying "been there done that".

I cried, prayed, cleaned, vented, messaged hubby at work asking if he had seen it, prayed some more, stressed, cried again.....2 hours later I found it! It was in a laundry basket with extra hangers, covered by hubby's work shirts, and other miscellaneous stuff that didn't belong there. Was this God's way of telling me to move it along with the clearing out? After locating the charger I sat there and said over and over "Thank you God, Thank you!"

How must time do I spend stressed and looking for something? What else could I have done with that 2 hours this morning? Let's see I could have....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you God for helping me remember each day that this is Your plan and letting it all go will give me a far better life than I ever could have imagined!

Thank you http://wigflip.com/superstickies/ for the sticky notes!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment