In 4 years my plan is to move with my family into a small cabin, less than 600 square feet and own only 100 items. Enjoy each and every single day with simple joys! ~Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, September 17, 2010

Something I would like to try

Now that younger daughter is doing laundry daily with her bucket and plunger, I would like her to try Soap Nuts :-) They are actually a fruit off a tree that when dried look like a nut and is used as a soap. The company above is just one of many companies selling the nuts. In dream world I would like to plant a Soap Nut tree, but the climate here gets much too cold. Do any of you use Soap Nuts? Which ones do you like and from which companies? Anyone have a Soap Nut tree?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I asked my crazy earthy SIL if she had heard of these, she said no, but now she's curious. Maybe she'll find some in her area & I can send em to you!

    ReplyDelete