In 4 years my plan is to move with my family into a small cabin, less than 600 square feet and own only 100 items. Enjoy each and every single day with simple joys! ~Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Exactly what I would like

On Friday my younger daughter and I went to a festival about an hour away. We had a wonderful time and got to see a display of antique laundry washing equipment. She had the opportunity to try them out and she was thrilled with the wringer. Now the search is on for a hand agitator and a wringer to do our laundry.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Something else that was neat to see at the festival was several baking ovens that had pies baking inside. My hope is to build on of these on the property when we have our cabin. Along with an outdoor stove and grill with a real fire cooking all our meals!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My husband has spoken with me about his ideas for a kitchen for our cabin home. He really likes the idea of the outdoor kitchen. He wants to build a brick or clay oven, plus have some kind of grill/stove, along with a huge outdoor sink. The kitchen would be sheltered and attached to the house, but not actually inside of it. It would work well for a lot of the climate regions he has considered.

    ReplyDelete