In 4 years my plan is to move with my family into a small cabin, less than 600 square feet and own only 100 items. Enjoy each and every single day with simple joys! ~Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Our new wringer!

Yesterday my husband met a man the next town over to pick up our new wringer! Excited barely describes the emotion of it arriving home. Unfortunately a stomach ache kept us from trying it out yesterday. Today, stomach ache free, although very tired, we tried it out! A basket full of dirty laundry, a bucket with wash water, a plunger for agitating, a metal tub with rinse water and our new wringer ready to go, we completed a load of laundry and hung it up to dry. I was worried that a towel would never fit through, but it did. The wringer is so well made and thought out. There is a hook to hold the "tray" for the wrung out water in place so it doesn't rock back and forth. There are two large screws that allow you control over how tight you want it to wring. We made it larger for the towel and jeans. A great investment!

Photobucket

I see you!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I think that I posted earlier, but I can't remember. LOL

    Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am now following yours.

    Have a wonderful day and God bless!

    ReplyDelete