In 4 years my plan is to move with my family into a small cabin, less than 600 square feet and own only 100 items. Enjoy each and every single day with simple joys! ~Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today is hard

I'm going through my dishes, they are harder than I thought they would be to part with. I'm extremely sentimental and every dish has a story. I prayed the rosary today for my priest, the school my daughter is going to starting on Monday, and for money to pay tuition...I guess I should have also prayed for strength to let go and do as God has asked me. These are just things, pieces of material that one day will cease to exist....why do I cling to them so? Why is it so hard to let go of something that was never mine? Every thing I have is because of God, it all belongs to Him. God please help me today to let go of these things that clutter up my life and keeping me from what is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment