In 4 years my plan is to move with my family into a small cabin, less than 600 square feet and own only 100 items. Enjoy each and every single day with simple joys! ~Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pictures

Ok, I said I would share pictures, so here you go. Here are some pictures of my books. These aren't all the books, but the ones I was able to easily take pictures of. As you will see most of them are craft books. I greatly enjoy doing handcrafts!

Mainly quilting and cross stitching books. This book case is located in my sewing studio that I use for teaching
Photobucket

These are cross stitch and quilting books that are stored on top of a filing cabinet in the school room.
Photobucket

These are mainly cross stitch books and leaflets that I have collected over the last 12 years. I actually cleaned out my cross stitch booklets a while back and gave away over 400 leaflets, these are the ones I want to do or use regularlly and will be very hard to part with.
Photobucket

This is the main reason I want to clean out the books. This is in my living room. Even though only a few shelves are mine, I don't like how this looks at all. Hubby and both girls have books here.
Photobucket


I also said I would share a picture of what is under my sink. I got a great picture to share that really shows the problem, but out of complete and total embarrassment, I'm going to wait until I have a good "after" picture before sharing the "before".

No comments:

Post a Comment