In 4 years my plan is to move with my family into a small cabin, less than 600 square feet and own only 100 items. Enjoy each and every single day with simple joys! ~Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Makes you think!

Last night I had started thinking and realized that I don't necessarily need a true "Tiny House", those cute little ones that you hear about. We just need something smaller...less than 600 sq ft. The thought occurred to me a cabin in the woods would be great! I did some searching and let me tell you how hard it is to find a cabin. We aren't ready to move so I don't want to bother a real estate agent, so we will continue to clean out, save, and prepare.

Last night something else exciting happened....my hubby is slowly coming on board with the idea! Today he even told me that he is thinking about selling his collection of video games! Now they are all older games, so they aren't worth much, but right now they are taking up a ton of space. I'm not pushing or asking him....I'm trusting if this is God's plan for our lives that God will move his heart to make these decisions.

For an interesting read on Tiny Houses http://tinyhouseblog.com/tiny-house/tiny-houses-suck/ Theses are things I never thought about!

No comments:

Post a Comment