In 4 years my plan is to move with my family into a small cabin, less than 600 square feet and own only 100 items. Enjoy each and every single day with simple joys! ~Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pictures!

I am always excited to share pictures in my posts, but sadly I rarely seem to get the pictures in with the post.  Today I share with you pictures from two different posts.

Little One purchased a pumpkin at our favorite organic farm (blog post about that coming soon!) and decided to paint instead of carve it.  She had a great time and we have a beautiful centerpiece!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few days ago she baked a cake and then made frosting and decorated it. (As I'm typing this she is sewing a pillow for her older sister's birthday, she makes a mama proud!)

(You can see my large bookcase in the background, believe it or not I already got rid of boxes and boxes of books! I still need to get it down to just 4 books!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment